Do you like receiving free or discounted products?
Becoming a product reviewer for Amazon may be ideal for you! Whether you are trying to save money or you have a need to shop, reviewing products for Amazon is a great way to feed your need. You can receive products at discount from 55%-100% off! Yes! You can receive free items! Each seller will price each item accordingly. If for some reason they do not receive enough interest to review the product, they will lower the price even more!
How do I become a product reviewer for Amazon?
I am so glad you asked! It’s why you are here after all! I am going to give you step by step instructions on how to become an Amazon Reviewer!!
Step #1 Ebates
I recommend signing up for an Ebates account. Never heard of Ebates before? This is how it works!
- For every online purchase you make, start off by logging in to your Ebates account.
- Browse and Shop the store you are looking for among 1,700 other online stores.
- Shop at the store and earn cash back!
You receive a percentage back of the amount you spend at the store, so long as you are logged into your Ebates account. Amazon happens to be 1 of the 1,700 online stores. If you spend $20 or even $0.50 on a product you are looking to review, you will receive a percentage back. I have already reviewed 300 items so far this year! Every penny adds up, so don’t miss out on your opportunity to make one.
Step #2 Amazon Prime
I recommend signing up for an Amazon Prime Membership! Here is why:
-Prime Shipping! Free 2-Day shipping! It is worth it for that alone!!! I have reviewed 300 items this year so far. I did not have to pay $5.95 for each item to be delivered because I have an Amazon Prime Membership. The Amazon Prime Membership is $99/year. Expensive you say? If I didn’t have a Amazon Prime Membership, I would have paid $1,785 in shipping costs on the 300 items I have reviewed this year so far. There is also Amazon Prime Student Membership which is $49/year. For this though, you must have an email address ending in .edu.
-Free Prime Photos, Video, Music, FreeTime, Now, and much more! Click below to find out the many other benefits of Amazon Prime!
If you have Amazon Prime and select the 7-10 day shipping instead of the 2-day Free, you get a $1 credit!
Step #3 Review Websites and Facebook Groups
Now that you have the basics set up to save you more money! Let’s figure out where we go to get discounted items!! There are two different ways and I will show you how!
The first way is the simplest way! There are many review websites that let you choose from a list of products and they give you a turn around time to sample and test said item. You are then given ample time to submit your review. The pro to using the websites is that it is easy and streamlined for you. The con is that many of the products for review are either not discounted enough or the items available to you are not what you are looking for.
But wait! There is another way to find items for review!
There are so many Facebook Groups, where the admin have connections to different sellers that allow them to advertise many products for review at prices that will make your jaw drop!! Many of these FB Groups are either secret or closed, and you need to know someone that knows someone that knows someone to get into the group. There are many more rules to reviewing for FB Groups because many members will take advantage of the situation and not even submit a review at all. The agreement is to get a product for a discount or free in exchange for your honest review.
The process for the groups is easy, but many people do not read the rules and find themselves banned from the group. Here are the rules:
- You must friend request all admin and code senders of the group. The reason for this is so that you don’t miss a code, which is given through a private message. If you are not friends with one of the admin or code senders, the PM will go to your others folder. Many times you are not able to view your others folder unless you are on a lap top. Since you are given a certain turn around time to order your item, you may miss out if you don’t receive the private message in an ample time.
- You have 14 days from the day you order the item to submit your review. If it is not submitted on the 14th day, you will be banned from the group and can no longer receive review products.
- In your review, you must add a disclaimer stating you received the product for free or at a discount in exchange for your honest review.
- Your review must be 75 words and must not be less than 4 stars. If it is less than 4 stars, please speak with an admin concerning the problem with the item so that they may contact the seller.
- You must NEVER contact the seller or Amazon without admin approval.
- For every item that you receive a promo code for (from admin/code senders), you must order the product on Amazon. After having done so, you would fill out an order form that is provided to you by a link. This is to track and make sure the item was ordered. Once you receive the item and have reviewed it, you will then fill out a review form.
The above is in the pinned post of every Amazon Review group on Facebook. Please read it thoroughly! It is an extremely easy process and worth the time and effort for free products!
Tell me how I get a list of the websites and Facebook Groups! Sign up for my email listing so that I can disclose the information to you and send you an invite for the Facebook Groups!
Being an Amazon Product Reviewer is great! I don’t have to spend money on items I normally would buy! And come Christmas time, I will be stocked on free or discounted gifts to give away!! Win, win for everyone!
I look forward to sharing my secret groups and websites!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.